The rate at which smartphones and tablets have taken over traditional PCs on university campuses is astounding. Students and faculty are now moving critical information such as course syllabuses, schedules, classroom notes, discussion boards, assignments, and exams, to and from their devices of choice.
As the variety of campus locations, course schedules, and interactive learning tools grows, so do the complexities of going mobile in an environment that was traditionally restricted to land-locked campus computing.
- Protecting confidential student information
- Complying with FERPA, HIPAA, and other regulations
- Meeting NCAA electronic communication requirements
- Supporting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs
- Distributing and securing mobile apps and files
- Supporting multiple device platforms
NotifyMDM offers real-time visibility and control over smartphones and tablets from a single administrative console. Whether on-premise or in the cloud, universities will find a simple, effective, and affordable solution to managing and securing their data and devices. Here's how: