The financial services industry has defined the use of mobile devices in the enterprise. Given the speed at which business is conducted in the financial sector, organizations require the ability to quickly access client information, perform transactions, execute investments, and analyze trending markets.
The end user community, which can encompass brokers/dealers/agents, brings a significant level of complexity to meeting security and compliance requirements. Data security is critical and regulatory compliance requires that safeguards are in place to protect sensitive customer and organizational data.
- Protecting client financial data
- Complying with regulatory legislation such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FINRA, and GLBA
- Enforcing end user accountability to prevent illegal business practices
- Supporting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs
- Distributing and securing mobile apps and files
- Supporting multiple device platforms
With the complexities of managing a mobile environment mounting, one thing stays constant –the need for a simple and effective solution. NotifyMDM offers financial organizations real-time visibility and control over smartphones and tablets from a single administrative console. Whether on-premise or in the cloud, financial organizations will find a simple, effective, and affordable solution to manage and their mobile data, devices, and applications without sacrificing compliance or security. Here's how: