K-12 Mobile Device Management
Mobile technology is broadening the ways in which curriculum is delivered, learned, and assessed. By adopting smartphones and tablets in the classroom, schools are promoting higher levels of productivity, collaboration, and learning, while fostering a student-centered learning experience that reflects today’s world.
Naturally, schools want a cost-effective solution that provides proper management and control of these devices while ensuring a safe learning environment for students.
- Managing 1-to-1 programs and classroom mobile carts
- Providing role-based administration from the district down
- Provisioning and enrollment of smartphones and tablets
- Distributing applications, files, and eLearning resources
- Tracking and monitoring hardware and software assets
- Mitigating device misuse, inappropriate browsing, and student distraction
- Utilizing school servers or the cloud for managing devices
- Meeting the Child Protection Act (C.P.A.) and Child Online Privacy Protection Act (C.O.P.P.A.) requirements
- Supporting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs for faculty and staff
NotifyMDM offers schools real-time visibility and control over smartphones and tablets from a single administrative console. Whether on-premise or in the cloud, NotifyMDM provides a simple, effective, and affordable solution to streamline the deployment and ongoing management of smartphones and tablets in the classroom. Here’s how: